Sunday 9 April 2023

Raymond Rabbit

Click to enlarge 

Raymond Rabbit has just closed the level crossing gates at Culmstock to the road to allow the locomotive through with its short trainload of milk tanks. You’ll have to take my word for that with them being hidden behind the engine, or at least I think they were when I took the photo. 

I’ve never actually seen a rabbit with a human like pose, and certainly not one which is just shy of 6 feet tall, okay, 24mm here in the land of the inch high - just to play with peoples’ OCD by mixing metric and imperial. But he is what he is, even though I think Raymond might be wearing a vacuum formed plastic rabbit head. Each to their own of course, though personally I’d find such attire a tad claustrophobic, though some, many who are friends of Nasal Nigel might pay good money for such especially if tied up like an oven ready turkey. 


And now the tech for those interested, but if not, simply scroll past and go outside and shoot another naked TikTok video making locomotive noises or whatever you do on Sundays…..


I used my old iPhone 7 to take this photo via ‘Camera Pixels’ app which allows RAW/DNG capture as well as taking 20 or so images automatically with focus stepped from closest to infinity. You can then focus stack the results in your chosen stacking software like Combine ZM or Helicon to create a huge depth of field like here. I tried ’Camera Pixels’ on a multi lens iPhone 14 Pro, but it got into a mess not knowing which lens to use, hence the single lens iPhone 7 being used - which is well up to the job especially shooting RAW/DNG. There’s lots online about RAW or DNG if you want to know more from people far more qualified than me. 


Anyway, have a great day, I’m off to have molten moonshine filled Easter eggs on toast. Laters….


~~~~~🐰~~~~~


If you enjoyed this post, you can support me at  www.buymeacoffee.com/Nevardmedi3

No comments:

Post a Comment

All posts will be approved before they go live, posts from spammers will be deleted and marked as spam.