Of course this is only the tip of the iceberg, but I'm sure you can add some real corkers....
- Didn't buy that mag it because it was plastic bagged
- Hope they do it in N gauge soon
- Why do I have to pay for it?
- There's nothing in it for me
- Photography, these days it's all Photoshop!
- Not enough modern image
- Not enough steam
- Not enough Z gauge
- Too expensive
- The never reply to my emails
- Help me, I don't know what to model
- Which scale is right for me?
- You don't want to do it like that, you want to do it like this!
- That question has been answered many times before, why didn't you think of using the search function?
- Not enough time to make a layout because I don't know how to turn the computer off!
- I hate television
- Grrr, the X-factor!
- Don't like gurls
- The car parking is dreadful at that show
- Lima class 50s look much better than Hornby ones
- Mother has lovely hands
- Said engine
- Said poster
- S&D means Stockton and Darlington not the Somerset & Dorset!
- My mate said he saw a Deltic on the SDJR in 1961
- Giving up and taking up stamp collecting
- They don't do the number I want
- They don't do the colour I want
- Warley parking is far too expensive
- Prototype or fiction?
- Prototype is better!
- Fiction is better!
- I want mummy
- Don't like colour
- Don't like B&W
- Giving up
- I don't smell
- I stink because I wash in beer once a year!
- My rucksack is bigger than yours
- I ordered a Bachmann 3F 3 years ago and I'm still waiting
- Ex-pat; why don't I get the same deal as UK readers?
- It's not fair 'cos I can't afford it
- Can I get Waterloo onto a sheet of 4 x 2 in O gauge?
- Why don't manufacturers make that loco?
- P4 is better than S4
- It's my trainset
- Bad grammar
- Youth of today
- Why don't magazines employ proof reader?
- That feature on the Class 87 was all wrong, they should have asked here first!
- In my day...
- Too many adverts
- Off to put the kettle on
- Just dropped onto the doormat
- Can't wait, mine was posted today!
- Lost my modelling mojo
- Why don't gurls like me?