Monday 4 April 2011

Peek a Boo!

Ha! I bet that title got your attention! Remember this is a toy chuff chuff site so you'll have to go elsewhere for your daily dose of smut, tee hee!

This rather wobbly animated GIF file shows off the exit through the backscene from the line that comes off the wagon turntable. In theory (at least) it should be possible to push a wagon through the gates here and swap the wagon for another. The gates here come from the back of a Scenecraft Oakhill Brewery building.  

7 comments:

  1. All looking very good. I wonder if you will be bedding in the buildings to the ground to eliminate the black line join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed. Two updates on one day! I do like those small layouts, excellent details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or you could fire the van at high speed towards particually anoying visitors !
    In fact thinking about it, a whole range of projectiles could come out. Triang Battlespace Turbo car comes to mind. Or possibly soap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guided hot metal poker springs to mind. Is there a Java script for that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chris,

    I was woundering which coupling device you are using. I suppose / expect chain one, but how do you do the (un)coupling bit on the wagon turntable?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use 3 links - so coupling and uncoupling can happen anywhere I can get my pole (ooo errr)

    ReplyDelete

All posts will be approved before they go live, posts from spammers will be deleted and marked as spam.