Tuesday 21 December 2010

I'm Not the Only Mad One

I often wonder who really looks at the toy train chuff chuff blogs, frequently imagining that it's just old duffers like me with not enough else for filling to do with their lives. So over the last few days it was a great surprise to get not just one, but two emails from blog owners that do not for one moment appear to be model railway nuts. These merry souls have compiled list of their favourite railway related blogs and rather foolishly chose recommend my misguided jottings and pontifications on this silly hobby. Thank you!
Model train blogs we love
http://www.clifford-james.co.uk/blog/model-train-blogs-we-love/













50 Best Blogs for Train Enthusiasts

4 comments:

  1. The first one is a marketing ploy to drive traffic to their shoe shop (see the shop links in the blog). They made me famous too. I guess they might remove me if they read this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm on the 'Engineering' list... albeit number 49.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess if the plan was to really push up hits on their sites they would be highlighting toplesss darts or something like that rather than this minority interest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realy like your blog and some others from your Blog list to. I think I ´ve read every post of you in the last 12 month.Your layouts are realy inspiring.
    Greetings from Germany!
    Andy

    ReplyDelete

All posts will be approved before they go live, posts from spammers will be deleted and marked as spam.