Friday 17 February 2023

The Return of Rufus Hound

It’s a spectacular sunrise, and Rufus Hound has just arrived back from his carnivorous tour of that there Europe on the overnight ferry. For after my post a few days ago of him being apprehended by former traffic wardens Ben & Jerry, he finally managed to abscond on the train ferry to Zeebrugge on the later train. 

Whilst he didn’t get as far a Spain, he found the Northern European sausages extremely satisfying and the local hounds most generous and accommodating. Which from my experience as a dog owner most unusual, for our little Border Terrier won’t share anything, but he is almost Scottish, so I imagine naturally quite tight. 

I’ve found having a harmless poke increases my social media presence - I worked for Rupert Murdoch for years, so I’m really quite ruthless in this pursuit. Yesterday’s post did rather well, and I apologise if you’re a Highway Code abiding spandex clad cyclist. For today’s poke, if it helps, I’ll mention that I’m also quite tight, it’s my Scottish genes (mixed with Welsh, Irish and a smattering of French), but I never wear spandex, I’ll do many things but I won’t do that. 

I digress, for here we have Rufus being chased out of the docks, though with our favourite hound always being up for a sporting game, this might take some time. And of course, Bob Geeza Cat is posing on the left to balance and add interest to the composition here. Did I mention that Bob supposedly taught acclaimed artist Terrance Cuneo where to put his signature mouse in his wonderful railway paintings? 

And finally, Doug and Fred the Flag are betting between themselves as to whether Ben or Jerry will trip first as Rufus taunts them.  

~~~~~🐾~~~~~

If you enjoyed this post, show me your love at  www.buymeacoffee.com/Nevardmedi3

No comments:

Post a Comment

All posts will be approved before they go live, posts from spammers will be deleted and marked as spam.