nevard_130418_PGCH_IMG_3501, a photo by nevardmedia on Flickr.
Railex is just 5 weeks now and I've so much to do...
- Build 2 fiddle yards (with split height rail access for the different exit points).
- Build some more cassettes.
- Build the rear of the pub which previously was up against a backscene.
- Build 2 loading screens and a bridge carrying a narrow gauge tub /spoil line over the right hand exit points (in progress with code 40 rail)
- Paint the diorama case.
- Hope the drape I use for all layouts will (should be fine) will fit.
- Hope it fits in the back of my old Mondeo with its 2 foot high backscene (a tape measure suggests it will).
- Cosmetic fishplates for the flatbottomed Colliery sections
- Cosmetic point rodding
- Lineside fencing.
Probably a good thing you don't have a full time job to fit in with all this!ReplyDelete
I'm in the lucky position to have toy trains as the day job these days. I never get moaned at these days. Penniless but beats an office any day.ReplyDelete
Jealousy will get me nowhere. Keep the pics and commentary coming.ReplyDelete