Wednesday 13 April 2011

I'm Alright Jack?

Brewhouse Quay: This is what happens when the over ambitious new kid upsets the union shop steward - especially as they have a car, something that few of your working men at the time could afford to buy, suggesting some sucking up to the management or such.

The real reason for this post is that early today I bought out Addlestone Model's entire stock of Peco barrels. They had 2 packs.

These come moulded in some kind of reddy-brown colour, so a quick blast with various Halfords primers make a fix which looks fine from a normal viewing distance. The design looks a little like a modern metal cask, but I'm not going to worry about that for normal viewing. The ends were already painted red, probably by little Chinese person and by hand. I decided to keep the colour on the ends. If my name was Pendon or I was an armchair modeller I'd have the type of ale chalked onto the end of each cask of course. I'm not either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All posts will be approved before they go live, posts from spammers will be deleted and marked as spam.