Tuesday 16 August 2022

Missing at Assembly


Tuesday morning at the brewery, and time for the daily loco count at assembly. It appears that Peckett is missing, or most likely just late. “It will be detention for Peckett if and when he can be bothered to turn up” shouts the Fat Controller. 

Nearest to the camera, Mendip is always a bit of a creep, he’s always at the front of the line, tooting incessantly “peep peep peep” - btw that’s loco language for “me sir, me sir, me sir”. I note that quite a few of you have a locomotive as a profile avatar, so I’m sure are are already pretty fluent in conversational ‘loco’ so will not have required my explanation. 

Toot toot for now. 

You can supports these almost daily posts here www.buymeacoffee.com/Nevardmedi3

No comments:

Post a Comment

All posts will be approved before they go live, posts from spammers will be deleted and marked as spam.