The old Austin van is a recent second hand purchase by the brewery to use for carting casks around the complex. The plan is to repaint it in brewery colours, but this has yet to happen and is still displaying 'Home Dairies Limited' and in a rather sorry state . The locomotive is also second hand, it being bought from a colliery near Radstock, hence its name.
- Pocketbond "Classix" EM76605 Austin 101 J van in "Home Dairies Limited" which has been weathered. For more small cars, see my collection here.
- J94 'Austerity' named 'Radstock', a detailed, repainted and weathered Hornby release. You can read more about it here.
- The street light was built from scratch and can be read about here.
- The cobbles are very much a feature of Brewhouse Quay and can be enjoyed and read about here.
- The scene here is Brewhouse Quay.