Saturday 8 September 2012

Voie Libre - In English!

I've been a huge fan of Voie Libre for many years and even had Arne Wharf featured in it with my random scribbles translated so expertly by Geoffrey Nickson into a far more eloquent French.

My knowledge of French like most Brits is pretty appalling, however I can fumble through the magazine with a free dowloadable separate English translation from the Voie Libre website. I quite like this because I'm slowy learning the language of toy chuffers in French/Franglais.

Now for the eye Pad generation this delightful magazine aimed at modellers of all things narrow gauge is available in English, not as a separate download to the magazine, but THE actual magazine - all for a modest £3.31 which is about the price of a pint of bitter in Surrey.

1 comment:

  1. For those without iPads you can actually read this on your desktop PC/Mac as well - back copies are available to Sept 2010. Like you Chris I used to struggle through the French edition and had to wait a couple of weeks for their translation to be published so this is very welcome!

    ReplyDelete

All posts will be approved before they go live, posts from spammers will be deleted and marked as spam.